lunes, 3 de abril de 2017

Interviews




In the Language class our teacher, Andrea asked us to write two types of job interviews, between an interviewer and an interviewee.

1-
Interviewer: Hello, my name is Marco I´m going to be your helper, but have to pretend that im your interviewer!
Interviewee: Hello Marco, I will present myself, my name is Catzi, I´m 23 years old, I studied in Yale and I want to get this job.
Interviewer: Oh! That's very good! you look very interested in this job.
Interviewee: Yes, that was my dream since I was a little girl.
Interviewer: Well, that's all for today, we continue tomorrow with the practice, I think that you are going to get the job.




2-

Interviewer: Hello, my name is Carla and I´m the boss of this company, tell me about you.
Interviewee; My name is Jose, I´m 37 years old, I finished primary and secondary, but I didn't go to the university.
Interviewer; Oh that is a problem for this job, we need people who finished university.
Interviewee; Well, I hope you find another person for this job.
Interviewer; Sorry, you didn't get the job.


          Resultado de imagen para interviewer and interviewee

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario