jueves, 28 de mayo de 2015

The story of my life

let's start with the story of my life:
saturday,24 june 1942.
Dear diary, my name is Carla , I am going to write because I want to tell to somebody
my life, I am  16 years old , I live in USA but I was born in China, so I have ASIEN EYES, I was born in Fabruary 22 in a chinese hospital, I have 4 brothers, they are called Juan, Matias, Tomás and Joaquín.
Today  I was  walking on the street when I found a nice bird that had a broken wing, so it couldn't fly, I put it in a little box that I found. The bird was very scared so I put in my hand , when I arrive home 
my brother Juan put a band on the wing.

The bird is going to be my new pet , I just called Ruli the bird , he is very friendly, I am luck because some birds are very mad and strange.
I hope that tomorrow I can take to the veterinary.

                                                                  kisses Carla.









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario